About this Event
This free event will run from 16:00 – 18:00 on the 23rd September and will include keynote talks, an introduction to the Harmony philosophy and principles led by The Harmony Project’s Director of Education, Richard Dunne, as well as a selection of workshops focused on the practical application of Nature’s principles of Harmony to education during this challenging time.
Themes will include:
· Creating a Harmony curriculum from scratch
· Discovering the Geometry of Nature
· Developing new leaders in sustainability
· Bringing Harmony to tomorrow’s teachers
· Developing a whole-school approach to Harmony
· Engaging student interest in environmental issues
· How Harmony principles lend themselves to a values-based approach to education
· Nature-based home-schooling
For those who previously booked the face to face conference, we share your disappointment at not being able to meet together in person but feel that at this stage it is the right decision for participants and the University. We hope to host a face to face event at the University in January 2021 and will be in touch with further information regarding this soon.
To register for this event, please follow this link to our Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/harmony-in-education-tickets-109942557148
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org